Welcome to the Bellavance Trucking retirement plan! This is a resource for all your retirement needs and questions. Please review the information below and contact Dan Huskes (firstname.lastname@example.org, 802/651-5540) or Chris White (email@example.com, 802/661-5501) with any questions or comments.
We have organized this website by the following information:
General Information: Includes information on what a 401(k) Plan is and why you should join it. Because business retirement plans are tailored by each individual employer, we have also provided you with a summary of our plan’s unique details.
- How to Join the Plan: This section shows you several alternative ways to join the plan, so that you may chose which is easiest/best for you.
- How to Access/Manage Your Account On-line: This section explains how to create an account on-line and describes some of the tools and archives John Hancock has provided to help you find all the information you need to make your retirement plan work for you.
- Participant Notices and Disclosures: The Department of Labor requires that we provide you with certain information regarding the plan and your participation in the plan.
- Forms: Various forms may be needed in order to join, modify, or withdraw from the plan.
Click here to watch the Enrollment Presentation on the benefits of contributing towards your retirement and a guide on how to:
- determine your contribution
- what type of contribution (Roth or traditional)
- which funds to invest in
- how to rollover funds
- much, much more
Alternatively, our Investment Advisor (contact information to the right) can help you with your specific solutions. If you prefer to read, please click here.
Click here for more information on the following plan details:
- Eligibility to join the plan
- Entry dates
- Contribution limits
- Employer match information
- Vesting of your interest in the employer match
- Loans available to access your funds before retirement
- Withdrawal details
- Investment options
- Information that you will receive from the Plan
How To Join the Plan
- Visit the accounting office to pick up an enrollment form or download one here.
- Enroll by phone: call 1-855-543-6765 8 AM to 8 PM EST Monday thru Friday (except holidays).
- Go online to www.jhgoenroll.com.
For options #2 and #3, you will need to have the following information handy:
- Contract Number: 119185
- Access Number: 435540
- The amount you want to contribute: if you are not sure of this amount, you can contact our Investment Advisors at the Richards Group to assist you (see contact information on right).
- What funds you would like to invest in: again, you may contact The Richards Group for assistance.
Access Your Account On-line (Once Enrolled)
Simply click on the following website: https://www.jhancockpensions.com. First time visitors will have to set up a username and password (you may have to wait 24-48 hours after your initial enrollment into the plan before you can log-in). Through this link you will have the following at the click of a button:
- Risk analysis tool to help you determine what investments you may want to chose.
- Nest egg tool to help you determine how much money you want to save by retirement and how much you should be contributing to get there.
- Access to previous account statements, your current account balance, make changes to your investments, change you contribution percentage, and so much more.
Transaction and Change Forms
Below are links to the most common forms participants need. Please complete these forms and turn them into the accounting office and of course feel free to ask Chris White or Dan Huskes any questions you may have.
Loan Request: You can borrow up to 50% of your vested account balance to a maximum of $50,000, subject to limits imposed by law. The minimum loan amount is $1,000. Only one loan can be outstanding at ay time. Loans will be repaid by after tax payroll deductions for a term up to 5 years (10 if for the acquisition of a principal residence). Interest will be charged on these loans at prime +1 but will be credited back to your account upon repayment.
Deferral Change Form: Fill out this form to make changes to the amount/percentage of your contribution and also the type of your contribution (Roth or traditional). Also use this form for any name or SSN changes.
Beneficiary Designation Form: Use this form to update who shall receive funds in the event of your death.
Withdrawal Request Form: Use this form to withdrawal funds upon termination of employment, retirement, or disability.
Enrollment Form: You can initially enroll in the plan via this document if you chose to not enroll by phone or website.